Some banks that don’t charge for the SMS that they send to you. Please check more details for “ICICI Balance Enquiry Number, ICICI Toll Free Number” from below
1st of your Mobile number is Register with ICICI Bank If your mobile number already registered with ICICI Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your ICICI Bank Balance
Current Balance Detail – 022-30256767
Mini Statement Last 5 Transactions – 022-30256868
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with ICICI Bank
If you mobile number is not registered with ICICI Bank, then first you will require to register you mobile number with ICICI Bank, Please Follow below procedure to Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Check ICICI Balance Detail – 022-30256767
- Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 022-30256868
ICICI Toll Free Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs
- 1800 102 4242 (retail banking)
- 1800 103 8181 (wealth / private banking)
ICICI Customer Care Email AddressICICI customer care email id:
ICICI Customer Care numbers for Retail Customers
|Andhra Pradesh: 7306667777||Ahmedabad: 07933667777 / 07944455000|
|Assam: 9864667777||Bangalore: 08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Bihar: 8102667777||Bhopal: 07553366777|
|Chattisgarh: 9098667777||Bhubaneswar: 06743366777|
|Goa: 9021667777||Chandigarh: 01723366777 / 01724445500|
|Gujarat: 8000667777||Chennai: 04433667777 / 04444455000|
|Haryana: 9017667777||Dehradun: 01353366777|
|Himachal Pradesh: 9817667777||Delhi: 01133667777 / 01144455000|
|Jammu & Kashmir: 9018667777||Ernakulam: 04843366777|
|Jharkhand: 8102667777||Gurgaon: 01243366777 / 01244445500|
|Karnataka: 8088667777||Hyderabad : 04033667777 / 04044455000|
|Kerala: 9020667777||Jaipur: 01413366777 / 01414445500|
|Madhya Pradesh: 9098667777||Kolkata: 03333667777 / 03344455000|
|Maharashtra: 9021667777||Lucknow: 05223366777 / 05224445500|
|Orissa: 9692667777||Mumbai: 02233667777 / 02244455000|
|Punjab: 7307667777||Panaji: 08323366777|
|Rajasthan: 7877667777||Patna: 06123366777|
|TamilNadu: 7305667777||Raipur: 07713366777|
|Telangana: 7306667777||Ranchi: 06513366777|
|Uttar Pradesh: 8081667777||Shimla: 01773366777|
|West Bengal: 8101667777|
Requirements to Use ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with ICICI Bank (ICICI)
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o ICICI Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your ICICI Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- Some banks limit the no of times that you can avail this facility in a day. For example – Bank of Baroda customers can avail this facility maximum “5 times in a day”. Bank of India Customers can avail this facility maximum “2 times in a day”
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
ICICI Balance Enquiry by *99# FacilityHi Friends you may also check your ICICI Bank Balance by using New *99# Service, By using this service you may check ICICI Bank Balance, ICICI Mini Statement, Transfer Funds from One to Another Account, Send Money from Your ICICI Bank Account to Any Other Bank Account by IFSC Code, By MMID, or By Using Aadhar Card Number etc. For use this Service you will require to Dial *99# from your phone and check your bank balance, check your statement, Send Money Using MMID, Send Money Using IFSC Code etc. Please check complete details for “How to Use *99# Facility from following article….
ICICI Balance Enquiry by UPI App FacilityHi Friends you may also check your ICICI Bank Balance by using ICICI UPI Android App, Download any Bank UPI App and then link your ICICI Bank Account and Check Your ICICI Bank Balance, Check ICICI Mini Statement, Transfer Funds from One to Another Account, Send Money from Your ICICI Bank Account to Any Other Bank Account by Mobile Number, By using Virtual ID, IFSC Code, By MMID, or By Using Aadhar Card Number etc..Please check more details for UPI Android App From following link…
Official Balance Enquiry Number of Other BanksWe also Write a Separate Article for all banks Balance Enquire Toll Free Number, In this article you may find complete details for All Banks Toll Free Balance Enquiry Numbers like – SBI Balance Enquiry Number, ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number etc. Please check All Toll Free Numbers from following link..
If you have any query regarding “ICICI Balance Enquiry Number, ICICI Toll Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..